Get latest Medical Rebate NSW especially the Medical Energy Rebate available for NSW households. This Medical Energy Rebate assists eligible NSW households to pay their energy bills.
This rebate is available to NSW residents who are unable to regulate their body temperature in extreme temperatures. You must be able to prove that your body is unable to regulate its temperature.
Medical Rebate Eligibility
If you or someone in your household is eligible, you can apply for the Medical Energy Rebate. Those who are eligible:
- Is a NSW resident
- Is an account holder listed on the bill of an electricity retailer?
- Inability to regulate body temperature by itself
- A registered medical practitioner who has been treating the applicant for at least three months has assessed them.
- Meets at least one Primary Qualifying Condition, and at most one Secondary Qualifying Condition
- Owning One of the following cards:
- The Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA), or Services Australia, issues pensioner concession cards
- Services Australia issues a Health Care Card
- DVA Gold Card
What You Need to Apply
- The PDF form – Medical Energy Rebate Form (Can be Downloaded down below)
- your pensioner concession, health care or gold card details
- Your contact and personal details
- Your doctor must sign and complete the appropriate sections of this form.
- your energy account details.
How to Apply for Medical Energy Rebate
- Please review the eligibility requirements.
- Click the “Download PDF form” button.
- Please complete the form.
- Ask your doctor (GP, specialist) to sign the appropriate sections.
- Your completed form can be sent directly to your energy retailer
Download Medical Rebate NSW Form 2024
Download Medical Rebate NSW 2024
For the Medical Energy Rebate using other languages, please visit here!