If you want to get Electricity rebate form or Australian resident, you need to find for Family Energy Rebate. It is available to assist NSW families with children who are dependent on their energy bills. Online application for the Family Energy Rebate is possible if you get your bill from your energy retailer. The 2022-22 Family Energy Rebate will end at 11 p.m. on June 30, 2022. Download the Electricity rebate form NSW 2022 down below at the bottom of this post.
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the NSW Family Energy Rebate during a financial year:
- Be a NSW resident
- Be the account holder for an energy retailer
- Centrelink has finalized your entitlement to FTB payments if you were a recipient of the Family Tax Benefit (FTB), for the financial year prior.
- Ensure that the FTB recipient is registered in your household. The recipient is the one who receives FTB correspondence from Services Australia.
What do you need?
Before you can apply, you will need:
- Your tax return for the previous financial year was filed with the Australian Taxation Office. Services Australia will notify you if your partner or you didn’t have to file a tax return. Once they have the information, they cannot finalize your FTB.
- Services Australia has confirmed that your FTB was finalized for the current financial year.
Once you have completed these steps, you can apply for a rebate. Also, you will need:
- Your Services Australia Customer Reference No (CRN).
- DVA Number
- Your contact and personal details
- Get a copy your most recent bill.
You will need to fill out the paper application form if your energy retailer isn’t listed on the online form’s ‘Please Select’ menu. You can download this form from the online application.
Family Energy Rebate: Eligible energy account holders receive a credit of up to $180 on their energy bills
Download Electricity Rebate Form NSW 2022
You can also apply online through this link.