Government of Canada provides rebates for Canadian residence. Get the Government rebate for furnaces information and forms here on our website. Acquire up to $250 to upgrade a better effective natural gas furnace.
For your information, Canadian homeowners have a number of options to offset the costs of upgrading to more efficient heating and cooling systems.
There are many ways to save money, whether you are buying a boiler or furnace, upgrading your air conditioner or making your home more energy-efficient.
Rebates are one way to save hundreds of thousands on HVAC upgrades for your home or commercial property.
How To Apply for Government Rebate for Furnaces, Windows and more:
- You may be required to first apply for the rebate by the agency.
- You will then be able to get estimates from local contractors regarding the upgrades you are interested in (e.g. Get a quote for a furnace replacement
- A pre-upgrade energy audit may be required if necessary.
- Complete the upgrades.
- You can have your post-upgrade energy audit completed if necessary.
- Final rebate applications will be processed. Sometimes contractors who you worked with can help with this portion.
- Your rebate cheque will be sent by mail.
For more detail on each specific rebates for specific province or district, Please visit this link!
It doesn’t matter what brand you choose, such as Carrier, Lennox or Goodman, KeepRite. Amana. Napoleon. The most important qualification factor for rebates is usually that the system is high-efficiency and often ENERGY STAR(r).
Apply for Government Rebate for Furnaces 2022
There is no specific form for applying this rebate. All you need to do is contacting your local contractors for the upgrades and submit for rebate after the upgrades.