Government Rebate For Furnaces – Government of Canada provides rebates for Canadian residence. Get the Government rebate for furnaces information and forms here on our website. Acquire up to $250 to upgrade a better effective natural gas furnace.
Did you know that Canadian homeowners have several options available to help alleviate the financial burden of upgrading their heating and cooling systems? With these options, you can make your home more efficient without breaking the bank.
When it comes to saving money, there are numerous options available to you. Whether you’re considering purchasing a new boiler or furnace, upgrading your air conditioner, or making your home more energy-efficient, these choices can lead to significant long-term savings. By investing wisely in these areas, not only will you improve the comfort of your living space, but you will also lower your energy bills and contribute to a greener environment.
Unlock significant savings on HVAC upgrades for your residential or commercial property with the power of rebates. By taking advantage of this opportunity, you can potentially save hundreds of thousands of dollars while enhancing the comfort and efficiency of your space. Don’t miss out on this incredible chance to invest in a better future while keeping more money in your pocket.
How To Apply for Government Rebate for Furnaces, Windows and more:
- You may be required to first apply for the rebate by the agency.
- You will then be able to get estimates from local contractors regarding the upgrades you are interested in (e.g. Get a quote for a furnace replacement
- A pre-upgrade energy audit may be required if necessary.
- Complete the upgrades.
- You can have your post-upgrade energy audit completed if necessary.
- Final rebate applications will be processed. Sometimes contractors who you worked with can help with this portion.
- Your rebate cheque will be sent by mail.
For more detail on each specific rebates for specific province or district, Please visit this link!
It doesn’t matter what brand you choose, such as Carrier, Lennox or Goodman, KeepRite. Amana. Napoleon. The most important qualification factor for rebates is usually that the system is high-efficiency and often ENERGY STAR(r).
Apply for Government Rebate for Furnaces 2023
There is no specific form for applying this rebate. All you need to do is contacting your local contractors for the upgrades and submit for rebate after the upgrades.