By completing using the MSI rebate form that you can avail the most generous price reduction when you purchase MSI products for the next time. People who have bought MSI laptops say that they could receive up to $100 worth of rebate or even $150. Because of the large amount of rebates, the process can be quite complicated. You must ensure that everything is properly done, otherwise your claim will not be valid which could lead to rejection.
How to Claim for MSI Rebate
Follow the instructions and directions given in order for the claim you make to be 100% legitimate.
- Purchase the items listed. Be sure to take note of the duration period as well as the type of product you want.
- Go to msi.rebateaccess.com where you can enter the promo code or number
- You will be able to find the rebate form. You must fill it in before printing it.
- You can find an Original UPC barcode inside the box of the product. Cut it off the box, and then put it inside the envelope. The barcode isn’t that came from the box. It must be from the box that contains the product.
- Alongside the form along with in addition to the UPC barcode should add the sale receipt or packaging slip copies. The date should be within the specified time period. The sales receipt is your proof that you purchase the item.
- Put all of the papers by envelope. Locate the address on the form. The form should be sent out no earlier than the date of expiration. In general, you’ll have 21 days following the purchase to claim the rebate.
The Detailed Terms and Conditions
The rebate claim is only possible with a mail-in systems.
- You must complete purchases within the stipulated period of time period to be eligible for the rebate
The rebate is valid for the purchaser who actually purchases the item. This offer does not apply to resellers, groups, or organizations.
The rebate offer is only available to a single household, individual, or address. If you submit any more than these factors, then your request could be rejected immediately.
- It is not permitted to mail the photocopy of the UPC in the event that the form specifies so.
It is essential to note that you (as the person who claims) must keep all the documents in the original copies since the documents would become MSI’s ownership.
- The cash rebate comes as a form of a check or a prepaid card. If the amount is less than $10, you’ll get the check that will expire within 90 days. If it’s greater than $10, then you’ll be issued an card that will expire after 6 months.
If you’re unsure of how to fill in this MSI rebate form Contact the customer service department and seek their help.